Essential Oil of Tea Tree Organic
Please select all options.
Pure Essential Oil of Organic Tea Tree
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Method of Extraction: steam distilled
- Parts Used: leaves and twigs
- Cultivation Method: organic
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Scent: herbaceous and leathery with a green back note
- Size: 10 ml blue glass bottle with tamper-proof screw cap
- Storage: tightly sealed in a cool dark room
- Ecological and sustainable cultivation
- No child or slave labor
- No animal testing
- Oils that are pesticide free
- Oils harvested at peak performance and in concert with nature for best therapeutic effects
- Oils distilled at low temperatures to maintain their therapeutic benefits
- No genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- No artificial colors, scents, or fillers
Tea Tree Blends Well With:
- Basil, bergamot, black pepper, chamomile-german, chamomile-roman, clary sage, clove bud, cypress, eucalyptus-radiata, geranium, juniper berry, lavender, lemon, sweet marjoram, nutmeg, oakmoss, oregano, peppermint, pine, rosemary, and thyme
sammysoap is committed to the authentic aromatherapeutic experience and legitimate health benefits derived from essential oil purity. We do not carry oils that have been diluted, altered, or synthetically modified. All oils are wildcrafted or organic.
sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our page Essential Oil Safety located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.