Essential Oil of Rosemary Verbenone Organic
Please select all options.
Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil of Organic Rosemary
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis Verbenone
- Method of Extraction: steam distilled
- Parts used: flowering herb
- Cultivation Method: organic
- Country of Origin: South Africa
- Scent: lemony herbaceous and camphoraceous
- Size: 10 ml blue glass bottle with tamper-proof screw cap
- Storage: tightly sealed in a cool dark room
We carry two types of pure therapeutic grade essential oils of rosemary: common rosemary Rosmarinus officials ct 1,8-cineole and verbena-scented rosemary officialis ct verbenone. Common rosemary is warm, dry, and yang, while rosemary verbonene is cool, dry, and yin.
Blends Well With:
- Basil, bergamot, black pepper, cedar atlas, cinnamon, eucalyptus-lemon, clary sage, eucalyptus-radiata, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, cistus / labdanum, lavender, lemon, may chang, mandarin, sweet marjoram, niaouli, myrrh, oregano, peppermint, petitgrain, pine, tea tree, and thyme
sammysoap is committed to the authentic aromatherapeutic experience and legitimate health benefits derived from essential oil purity. We do not carry oils that have been diluted, altered, or synthetically modified. All oils are wildcrafted or organic.
sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our page Essential Oil Safety located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.