Mini Hand Sanitizer 1 fl oz Three Pack
Please select all options.
Our 100% all natural formula not only works to kill virus but it also makes your hands feel soft and pleasant. Formulated by our team with organic ingredients, this exceptional hand sanitizer is made with you in mind. Use with abandon.
- Three 1 oz Bottles
- Fine Mist Spray Application
- Active Ingredient : 70% Ethyl Alcohol, 190 Proof
- Hospital Grade Strength
- Exceeds CDC Efficacy Requirements
- No Rinsing Required
- 100% All Natural
- 100% Organic
- 100% Vegan
- Lightly scented with organic essential oil of lavender Lavandula angustifolia which is a known cleanser, antioxidant and skin soother that accelerates the healing of minor wounds, eases itchy insect bites, and has calming effects
- Glycerin keeps alcohol from evaporating too quickly ⏤ sanitizer must stay on hands 20 seconds to be effective, our Glycerin is Organic Vegetable
- Organic Aloe conditions and protects skin
- Glass Bottle ⏤ Because essential oils can pull out toxins in plastics. The sprayer has a low density polyethylene dip tube, made of type 4 plastic that is resistant to solvents and does not contain any known harmful chemicals. This is as close to ZERO WASTE PACKAGING that we can manage.
- Handmade in our socially missioned St. Louis factory
- Passes our "Be the Change" test!
- Ethyl Alcohol ⏤ 190 Proof
- Distilled Water
- Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- Organic Lavender
- Organic Aloe
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spray on palm and rub hands together until hands feel dry, at least 20 seconds. Apply enough product to cover all hand surface. Do not rinse or wipe off the hand sanitizer before it's dry. Supervise children closely. Use sparingly on children aged 3 months to 2 years
- External use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not store in hot enclosures, such as a hot summer car. Do not use near eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Hand hygiene is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19.
Practicing hand hygiene includes the use of alcohol-based hand rub/spray plus hand washing. This combination has been proven by the US CDC to be a simple yet effective way to prevent the spread of pathogens and infections in healthcare and community settings. CDC recommendations reflect the important role of hand sanitizers.
Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please check the ingredients and use your judgement when applying to yourself or others.