Essential Oil of Ginger Organic
Please select all options.
Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil of Organic Ginger
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinalis
- Method of Extraction: steam distilled
- Parts Used: rhizomes (fresh root)
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Cultivation Method: organic
- Scent: hot, spicy, earthy, woody and sweet - just like fresh shredded ginger
- Size: 10 ml blue glass bottle with tamper-proof screw cap
- Storage: tightly sealed in a cool dark room
Blends Well With:
- Bergamot, cedar atlas, clove bud, coriander seed, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper berry, lemon, lime, mandarin, neroli, orange, palmarosa, patchouli, rose, rosewood, sandalwood, vetiver, and ylang ylang
sammysoap is committed to the authentic aromatherapeutic experience and legitimate health benefits derived from essential oil purity. We do not carry oils that have been diluted, altered, or synthetically modified. All oils are wildcrafted or organic.
sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our page Essential Oil Safety located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.