Gentle Ant Repellent 10 oz
Gentle Ant Repellent 10 oz
100% All Natural Home & Garden Ant Spray
Nature to the rescue! Solve a simple nuisance the eco friendly way. Essential oils have been used for centuries by cultures all over the world to control household pests. While peppermint supports human alertness and mental clarity, it is detested by aphids, beetles, caterpillars, ants, flies, fleas, spiders, moths, ticks, chiggers, and mosquitoes. This formula interferes with pheromone scent trails, confusing and discouraging ants without harming them. Did you know that ants contribute to balanced ecosystems and can be very beneficial? Ants eat termite larvae! Eliminate toxic chemicals from your arsenal. Control ants with a formula that's beneficial instead. Gentle Ant is rich in medicinal qualities, vitamins and minerals. It's good for you! What's old is new again: sammysoap Gentle Ant is the modern way to manage household pests.
10 ounce aluminum bottle with fine mist sprayer. Lasts longest when stored in a cool, dry place.
Directions: Shake well before use. Spray as often as you like around windows and doors, on floors, or counter tops. Repeat as needed. Ants will retreat but may return again; it can take a couple of days for them to give up completely. No worries − Gentle Ant is food area safe, chemical free, fragrance free, safe for children, and safe for pets.
Ingredients: Distilled water and essential oils of peppermint Mentha piperita India, cedarwood Juniperus Virginia USA, lavandin Lavandula hybrida var. Grosso France and black pepper Piper nigrum Madagasgar.
Essential Oil of Peppermint
- Peppermint is a hybrid plant—a cross between spearmint and watermint
- Long known for its medicinal properties that refresh, balance, and energize; menthol wakes up tired, dull skin
- Used for centuries in skin care; rich in vitamins and minerals that minimize wrinkles and lines on the face and counter the effects of sun exposure; calms, cools, and soothes skin irritations
- Commonly used in lip balms and chap sticks; promotes healing of cracked, chapped, and sunburned lips
- Astringent; good for all skin types, but especially benefits oily and combination skin and acne; control of excess oil means fewer clogged pores
- Used in Egypt thousands of years ago as a digestive aid; commonly used for stomach problems and flatulence
- Analgesic, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, and antispasmodic; known vasoconstrictor, expectorant, stimulant, and sedative
- Traditionally used to soothe and cool skin irritations
- Air freshener and natural insecticide
Essential Oil of Cedarwood
- Properties thought to help acne, oily skin, greasy hair, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, nervous tension, stress-related disorders, hemorrhoids, congestions, coughs, sinusitis, arthritis and rheumatism
- Repels moths and bugs
Essential Oil of Lavandin
- Powerful tonic for the entire system
- Calming sedative, muscle relaxant and anti-inflammatory
- Thought to contain properties beneficial to insomnia, acne, insect bites, stings, ringworm, headache, depression, symptoms of PMS, asthma, and irritated skin such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dandruff
- Traditionally used in treatment of bronchitis and alleviating hiccups
Essential Oil of Black Pepper
- Historically used on chilblains, a painful, itching swelling on the skin, typically on a hand or foot, and caused by poor circulation in the skin when exposed to cold
- Considered an immune booster
- Benefits aches, pains, neuralgia, circulation, muscle tone, rheumatic pain, stiffness, sprains, diarrhea, flatulence, constipation, heartburn, nausea, colds, flu and viruses
sammysoap is a job creation machine for adults with intellectual disabilities disguised as the world's best soap company. We exist in support of human health, a clean planet, and disability wage equality. Buy different. Change lives. #bthechange
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and not intended to substitute for the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our page Essential Oil Safety located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.