Black Cumin Unrefined Organic
- Black Cumin is known as "love in a mist" and the "blessed seed." It's an herb with healing characteristics that have been well known in the Middle East for more than three thousand years. The personal doctors of Egypt's pharaohs used cumin extensively. A blend containing cumin was found in pharaoh Tutankhamen's tome. The Christian Prophet Mohammad wrote that black cumin oil cures every illness except death. In the Middle Ages, black cumin oil was used to treat Black Plague. But buyer beware, not all black cumin is the the same. It's a complicated oil and ours is the best. We use only organic Egyptian black cumin seed oil that's been harvested properly then cold-processed for the preservation of its active ingredients, notably Nigellone. The benefits of therapeutic quality black cumin oil are too numerous to mention. It is an immune system-boosting superstar. For the purposes of skin health and topical application, black cumin oil benefits fungal infections, healthy veins, insect bites, joint pains, scabies, psoriasis, wounds, eczema, even Neurodermatitis, the severe, chronic form of eczema. Black cumin oil benefits nail and cuticle strength, smoothness, health and appearance.
Virgin Chia Unrefined Organic
- Virgin Chia Seed Oil is the richest botanical source of 18:3 n-3 fatty acid currently known. That's great news for nails and cuticles because omega-3s are known to be powerfully anti-inflammatory when applied topically, and integral to maintaining healthy skin and nails. Chia's skin-plumping, ultra-hydrating properties make it an ideal cuticle moisturizer. Studies show that topically applied chia seed oil can even help prevent the itchy, dry skin associated with underlying medical problems like kidney disease.
Almond Sweet Unrefined Organic
- Even in ancient times, sweet almond oil was considered a gift of nature, valued as a non-irritable, soothing unscented skin oil. Almond is one of the most versatile, multipurpose skin care oils available. It's an excellent skin lubricant, nourishing, softening and moisturizing. Almond oil is commonly used to benefit skin that's turning over dead skin cells, or that's dry, sensitive, irritated or inflamed. That's why almond oil is the favorite of massage therapists. Almond will not block pores. It's composed of olein, linoleic acid, glucosides, proteins, minerals, and vitamins A, B, and E, which are all great for nail and cuticle health. Organic sweet almond oil improves troubled nails and skin, and plumps cuticles that are already in great shape.
Jojoba Unrefined Organic
- Jojoba oil is known as "Queen of the Desert" for its well established and comprehensive skin healing powers. The oil is actually a liquid wax with absorption properties very similar to skin's sebum. Its fatty acid profile is almost identical to ours. Jojoba penetrates the skin deeply and quickly, and is naturally rich in Vitamin E which gives it excellent storage abilities. Vitamin E translates into well lubricated, supple skin. It creates a barrier that defends skin from the elements, making it an oil with protectional attributes that benefit overexposed, at-risk areas like cuticles.
Evening Primrose Unrefined Organic
- Evening primrose oil has been called the most sensational preventative discovery since Vitamin C. It contains the pain relieving compound phenylalanine and is increasingly being used to treat everything from chronic headaches to aging, acne, obesity, alcoholism, heart disease, hyperactivity, menopause, multiple sclerosis and schizophrenia. Wow! The oil has a high concentration of a fatty acid called GLA which is responsible for its exceptional healing and pain relieving qualities. Few other plants contain this substance at all. Its superior anti-inflammatory qualities benefit psoriasis, rosacea, itching, nerve damage, diabetes-associated nerve damage, arthritis, and joint pain and swelling. Properties in evening primrose oil are essential for healthy cell structure. We love it in our Nail Cuticle Conditioner because Evening Primrose improves nerve function and the elasticity of cuticle, plus it regulates hormones that benefit nail strength and health. Its abundance of preventive and therapeutic qualities make organic unrefined evening primrose oil an essential component of sammysoap's Nail Cuticle Conditioner.
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and not intended to substitute for the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our page Essential Oil Safety located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.