Best. Moisturizer. Ever.
COLLECTION ROSE OIL
Synthetic Free ⏤ No Artificial Anything
- Earth's most indulgent ingredients are nutrient dense. For glowing complexion and mood elevation
- Depression, libido, lymph, venous system, heart, relaxing, rejuvenating, revitalizing, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, scarring, natural deodorant, diuretic, anti-diabetic, natural insecticide, bladder, strep and staph infections, aphrodisiac, circulation, meditation
- Gently massage into dry or wet skin for instant pleasure and comfort. sammysoap Collection Rose Oil leaves skin smooth, silky and moisturized. Use as a moisturizer, massage oil, perfume, or mood aid. Good for all skin types. Concentrated. For face, warm a single drop between fingers and pat on face. Start small. You may be surprised how far the smallest quantity of a pure best quality face and body oil will go.
- Unrefined Organic Jojoba Oil Simmondsia chinensis USA and Essential Oils of Wildcrafted or Organic Rose Rosa damascene Chili or Bulgaria, Organic Geranium Pelargonium graveolens Egypt or Ghana, and Organic Sandalwood Santalum spicatum Australia.
- 30 ml
- Glass Bottle with Bulb Dropper
- Store in Cool Room
- Best Used Within 6 Months Once Open
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Synthetic Free
- Mixed and Bottled in St. Louis, Missouri
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and not intended to substitute for the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our page Essential Oil Safety located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry. Pregnant women should not use essential oils without express consent from a medical doctor.